During the current extreme weather conditions, our Customer Care teams have experienced a high volume of emails and calls. We’re really sorry if this is affecting our response time to get back to you.
If it’s outside of office hours and you’re experiencing an emergency listed below, please call us on 0345 601 6085. This line can’t provide help for non-urgent issues or those related to water ingress or property damage during the current storms. These can be reported at any time by email, or during office hours by phone, to your local New Home Customer Care team:
- Complete failure of the heating systems and/or hot water system
- A water leak or flooding that cannot be contained
- A complete failure of the electrics
- Flooding caused by blocked drains that threatens to enter the home
- Security – a fault to a window or external door causing a loss of security
But please remember, your Buildmark warranty is not designed to cover storm damage of this nature and we’d suggest taking advice from your home insurance provider in the first instance.